Welcome!

Welcome to my photo blog! after trying a couple of different ways to present my pictures online (including some that I failed at, such as the popular "Project 365") I decided to experiment with a photo blog. No strict rules about frequency or content, just a picture or two with a short description each time. I rarely edit my pics - out of general habit, and lack of know-how :)

Friday, October 1, 2010

13, the musical

Took a short, spontaneous gig with Awkward Production's 13, the first production for this new non-profit company. It was originally put on during the Fringe festival, and then voted for Pick of the Fringe. Then the company decided to do an extended run at the Norman Rothstein Theatre over Thanksgiving weekend. Due to some shuffling I ended up playing guitar instead of keyboard, but it was still awesome! Had the music and lines stuck in my head for a long time afterwards :)

IMG_1822

No comments:

Post a Comment