Welcome!

Welcome to my photo blog! after trying a couple of different ways to present my pictures online (including some that I failed at, such as the popular "Project 365") I decided to experiment with a photo blog. No strict rules about frequency or content, just a picture or two with a short description each time. I rarely edit my pics - out of general habit, and lack of know-how :)

Monday, December 27, 2010

vacation

We're going down to Orlando, FL for a family vacation. Its the first time in many many years that all 3 of us managed to book a trip together (usually its just my mom and dad, or me and mom, etc). To save on the flight, we got tickets that leave from Seattle instead of directly from Vancouver. This also means for a side road-trip down to Seattle, with a stop at the outlet mall. I'm not a huge fan of shopping for clothes, but it has to be done once in a while (as my mom keeps on reminding me..)

This was at the border crossing, after which we would be in the US for just over a week.

(It was also the last place I could have 3G connection without having to pay for roaming charges :P)


waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment