Welcome!

Welcome to my photo blog! after trying a couple of different ways to present my pictures online (including some that I failed at, such as the popular "Project 365") I decided to experiment with a photo blog. No strict rules about frequency or content, just a picture or two with a short description each time. I rarely edit my pics - out of general habit, and lack of know-how :)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Singin' in the Rain Opening Night - 2010-07-14

This is my 2nd year working with TUTS. We're doing the classic, Singin' in the Rain. Needless to say its an absolute blast - this show is much more challenging in a number of aspects compared to last year, but totally worth it! Come check it out if you can! The show runs from July 14 until August 21, every other night.


04 - Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment