Welcome!

Welcome to my photo blog! after trying a couple of different ways to present my pictures online (including some that I failed at, such as the popular "Project 365") I decided to experiment with a photo blog. No strict rules about frequency or content, just a picture or two with a short description each time. I rarely edit my pics - out of general habit, and lack of know-how :)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Camping, day 1

We finally got around to going camping this year. Destination: Ross Lake. The weather had been iffy all day, and we went through a series of spectacular sunshine, pouring rain and everything in between. This was on highway 1 somewhere near Chilliwack:

IMG_1703

The last 50km of the trip was on this dirt road, and in the rain dirt turns into mud:


IMG_1720

Having braved the mosquitoes, set up the tarp in the rain and cooked some dinner despite the miserable weather, it cleared up and we were greeted by a beautiful sunset:


IMG_1738

No comments:

Post a Comment