Welcome!

Welcome to my photo blog! after trying a couple of different ways to present my pictures online (including some that I failed at, such as the popular "Project 365") I decided to experiment with a photo blog. No strict rules about frequency or content, just a picture or two with a short description each time. I rarely edit my pics - out of general habit, and lack of know-how :)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

First snow of the year

The first major snowfall for the year. Also happened to be the day I decided to go volunteer at the sailing club. A nice, but somewhat chilly day out.

IMG_2080

We cleaned out underneath the kayak racks, and here's the fleet in their temporary holding place while the racks were being cleaned. The UBC lasers and vanguards are in the background

IMG_2083

No comments:

Post a Comment