Welcome!

Welcome to my photo blog! after trying a couple of different ways to present my pictures online (including some that I failed at, such as the popular "Project 365") I decided to experiment with a photo blog. No strict rules about frequency or content, just a picture or two with a short description each time. I rarely edit my pics - out of general habit, and lack of know-how :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Laptop Orchestra Concert

First concert of UBC SUBCLASS. Recital Hall in the music building. The best part was the colourful stands that Dr Bob ordered just for the event:


colourful stands

There were some puzzled looks as we waltzed them around in the corridoors of the music building... Here's an on-stage shot with the stand in action:

yesss

The concert went very well with no technical difficulties (the kind that is well known within this community). Here's a video clip of our piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment